The NOS9000 four post lift is one of the beefiest in the industry! It utilizes the proven outside slider design, giving it a sturdy and rigid stance.
Your Auto Lift ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your business location on a 48 foot semi-truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- You are responsible for unloading the lift from the truck. The truck driver does not unload it for you.
- Lift Gate delivery service is not available for auto lifts.
- You cannot unload an auto lift from the truck by hand. You must have machinery that can lift the full weight on your auto lift for unloading from the truck. Fork Lift, Bobcat, Tractor, Tow Truck, Back Hoe are all good options.
- If you cannot unload from a truck, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
The NOS9000 has many features that will give you confidence when you purchase one. Some of the features include:
- 5"x5" post with 6"x6" slide collars, LARGEST in the industry!
- Manual deadbolt locks with oversized release linkage!
- 36" aluminum ramps weighing only 29 lbs. each (extra long to accommodate low street rods!
- Set of drip trays included!
- Boxed tracks/runways for extra strength!
- Secondary lock safety system!
- Rolling jack tray with drain plug!
- Cable keepers to prevent cable run off!
- 12"x12" 5/8" beefy base plates!
- Heavy-duty poly-coated casters included (perfect for epoxy floors)!
- Beautiful powder coated finish on the lift!
- 110 volt for easy use anywhere in the garage!
- 5 yr warranty on the structure!
|STYLE||Made In The USA 4 Post lift|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||9,000 lbs|
|Height Under Runway||73"|
|Drive Thru Width||93"|
|Base Plate Size||12" x 12"|
|Lock Release||Single Point|
|Lift Time||40 Seconds|
|Shipping Weight||2,123 1bs.|
Specifications subject to change without notice or liability.